Generations United is looking for exceptional individuals for internships starting in late spring/early summer in Washington, DC. Our internships provide opportunities to build research skills, become involved with advocacy training and engage in an active intergenerational network. Internships are full-time, but part-time opportunities may be available. Stipend available. Apply by March 17, 2017.
If you are passionate about building a better world for people of all ages, contact Adam Otto at email@example.com or 202-777-0117.
- Strong computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and use of the Internet.
- Effective Communication Skills – must be able to communication effectively in writing, oral communications
- with other staff, and the ability to represent Generations United at external meetings. Experience with social media preferred.
- Research and Analytical Skills – must be able to research and analyze complex policy issues information accurately and efficiently with direction and oversight.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks efficiently in a fast-paced office.
- Passion and commitment to issues affecting children, youth and older adults.
- Experience in mobilizing and organizing people.
- Located in Washington, DC for the duration of the internship.